Congratulations to the NHS Class of 2013
Public Hearing: Community Input on CCIP Funds Welcome
July 8th, 7 pm: Board of Education Office. More Info Here
• Northridge Community Easter Egg Hunt
• NHS Athlete, Kody Kirk, is the state power lifting champ. Info HERE!
• NHS Athlete of the Week, Britian Lisby, featured in the Dayton Daily. Info HERE!
• NHS Anti-Violence student group winning project featured in Dayton Daily.
• 47th Annual Homecoming Parade date has been set! For more info Click HERE
• Employment Information
• The OHSAA Physical Exam form can be downloaded by clicking HERE!
• NHS students have Kindles in the Classroom. Click HERE for more info!
• SAT Question of the Day
• ChromeBooks have arrived at NHS. Click for more INFO!
• Title 1/Federal Program INFO
• Ohio Department of Education Info: Consent order for Ohio Students with Disabilities and their Parents/Guardians can be seen by clicking HERE.
• Check out our new Daily News Update page: Word of the Day, Article of the Day, Day in History, Today's Birthday, In the News, & Quote of the Day Click Here
• Northridge Polar Bear Foundation: Build a legacy of helping others while reducing your tax burden. The newly created Northridge Polar Bear Foundation is seeking contributions of all sizes to support programs, facilities, activities, and scholarships associated with the Northridge Local School District. Fund investment management for the Polar Bear Foundation is provided by The Dayton Foundation, serving this region since 1921. Here For Info.
• All students performing at or above grade level in content areas as determined by state/district content standards and measures.
• A graduation rate of 90%.
• A safe environment conducive to learning as measured by the reduction in disruptive behaviors.
NHS - 7:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
EDMS - 9:05 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
JHM - 8:15 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
TLC Kindergarten - 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
TLC Preschool - 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Text/Email Alerting System For Northridge Schools.
Sign up by clicking on the green Ohio icon!
Text/Email Alert System for Northridge Schools is available for both
parents & students. Sign up by clicking on the green Ohio icon above!