Games vs Jefferson originally scheduled for Jan 18 have been rescheduled to Tuesday Dec 17 due to a conflict In their schedule. The games are HOME and will be at 4:30, 6:00 & 7:15.
• Athletic Schedules HERE!
• New Veterans' Memorial Click Here!
• Employment Information
• 47th Annual Homecoming Parade: Sunday, Oct. 20th! INFO Click HERE
• Bus Drills Videos Click Here
• SAT Question of the Day
• NHS Anti-Violence student group winning project featured in Dayton Daily.
• ChromeBooks have arrived at NHS. Click for more INFO!
• TV2 Team of the Week! Click Here!
• Check out our new Daily News Update page: Word of the Day, Article of the Day, Day in History, Today's Birthday, In the News, & Quote of the Day Click Here
• Watch NHS students on TV 2 HERE!
• Northridge Polar Bear Foundation: Build a legacy of helping others while reducing your tax burden. The newly created Northridge Polar Bear Foundation is seeking contributions of all sizes to support programs, facilities, activities, and scholarships associated with the Northridge Local School District. Fund investment management for the Polar Bear Foundation is provided by The Dayton Foundation, serving this region since 1921. Here For Info.
• Title 1/Federal Program INFO
• Ohio Department of Education Info: Consent order for Ohio Students with Disabilities and their Parents/Guardians can be seen by clicking HERE.
Support our Basketball team in their fundraiser
with a new Polar Bear basketball t-shirt!
Click for more INFO!
• All students performing at or above grade level in content areas as determined by state/district content standards and measures.
• A graduation rate of 90%.
• A safe environment conducive to learning as measured by the reduction in disruptive behaviors.
Sign up by clicking on the green Ohio icon!
Text/Email Alert System for Northridge Schools is available for both
parents & students. Sign up by clicking on the green Ohio icon above!